It's perfectly beautiful art, durable, shiny and elegant. So it's unfair for it to sit in a display on my wall unloved and lonely.
If you have something to trade, I'm willing to have a look. I can't guarantee the trade, since there are certain things that just won't work for me as gifts (ex - I don't have a kid and someone offered me bibs n' blankets. No matter how lovely, it wasn't useful). But I'd love to look at what you have to offer!

My stuff has a physical presence, so I'd prefer only art trades in their physical form. Do you do clothes, jewelry, painting, crafts, steampunk? I'm up for it. You can pick several pieces of mine to make sure the trade is even.
I'll ship free worldwide, and if you're stuff weighs more (like clothing) than mine, I'm happy to paypal you for shipping.
Trades will be open until Jan 10th. Find my art at Dragonarium
1 comment:
Your stuff is gorgeous!!
The ChainMaille Lady
http://www.thechainmaillelady.com
Post a Comment